- If you are under audit by the IRS or owe tax to the IRS, it is a good idea to contact a tax lawyer. A tax attorney who is experienced can represent you before IRS officials and prevent enforcement actions such as asset seizures, bank levies, wage garnishments, and asset seizures. Your tax attorney will help you solve the tax problem and educate you on how to prevent it from happening again. Tenina Law, a highly-skilled southern California law firm, has represented thousands of individuals and businesses before the IRS.
- A tax attorney is available to help you understand the tax implications and issues regarding taxation of different business entities and the tax effects on business owners. A tax attorney can also help you understand the requirements for withholding taxes, federal tax deposits, and 941 returns if you have employees. A southern California tax lawyer will assist you in forming your business and understanding your tax obligations.
- A tax attorney can assist you in drafting the documents and advising you on the federal tax implications if you are thinking of gifting or transferring property. Tax attorneys often consult with clients to help them understand the benefits of gifting and implement these strategies in their estate planning documents.
- You are considering purchasing a rental property but don’t understand the depreciation process and how it will affect your income tax return. These issues can be explained by a tax attorney who will help you maximize the federal tax code, and reduce your personal income tax. The Tenina Law Firm in Southern California can help you understand the tax implications of renting out properties and other liabilities.
- You are afraid of the IRS and have not filed tax returns for a while. Get in touch with a tax attorney right away. The worse your situation will get, the longer you wait. An experienced Southern California tax attorney, or international Tax Attorney from The Tenina Law Firm, can contact the IRS for you. They will provide information and transcripts as well as help you prepare and file tax returns. We can help you with any IRS debt that has been created by tax returns already filed.
This article was written by Alla Tenina. Alla is a top tax attorney in Sherman Oaks, CA in Los Angeles California, and the founder of Tenina law. She has experience in bankruptcies, real estate planning, and complex tax matters. The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; the ABA and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.